Choppards Lane,Holmfirth,HD9 2RE
- 5 BEDROOM COTTAGE STYLE PROPERTY
- SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED AND RESTORED
- STUNNING RURAL VIEWS
- DRIVEWAY AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- SHORT DISTANCE TO HOLMFIRTH
- LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- FEATURING A WEALTH OF CHARM & CHARACTER
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- IDYLIC LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
SIMPLY STUNNING... DATING BACK TO CIRCA 1820 IS THIS SYMPATHETICALLY RESTORED AND EXTENDED 5 BEDROOM COTTAGE, SITUATED IN A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SETTING.
SIMPLY STUNNING... DATING BACK TO CIRCA 1820 IS THIS SYMPATHETICALLY RESTORED AND EXTENDED 5 BEDROOM COTTAGE, SITUATED IN BEAUTIFUL RURAL SETTING.
Entered from the front elevation via a stone porch, giving access into the main entertaining area via an internal part glazed stable door. In front of you is a staircase rising to the first floor landing, to the right side is a large dining area with step leading down into the open plan kitchen with a feature Rayburn stove which provides heat for the house. There are wall and base units with solid wood doors, work surfaces incorporating a sink unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher and there also a useful under stairs storage area. To the left hand side of the staircase there is an open plan snug area with a focal point inglenook fireplace with open fire and an exposed beam ceiling. Internal doors give access into the double storey extension to this side of the property. This is the main reception room, having central French doors giving access into the courtyard and a focal point inglenook fireplace. An open staircase gives access to the first floor landing, where you will find bedroom one on the right hand side, being front facing, taking advantage of the stunning rural aspect. To the rear of the property is the house bathroom, having a feature high quality bathroom suite, featuring a free standing panel bath, low flush WC and milled stone sink unit with mixer tap over. There is a heated rail and the bathroom gives access to bedroom five/ dressing room. Further on the gallery landing area are 3 generous double bedrooms, all being front facing. At the end of the corridor is a house shower room, featuring a modern, contemporary suite, having a low flush WC, wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Entered via the front entrance gate which gives access to the front door. There is also a cobbled path in front of the property giving access to the side courtyard/driveway and access to the double garage, having an up and over door and has been partially converted into a entertainment area. At the side of the garage are steps leading onto the garden, featuring a lawn area, backing onto green belt countryside, having stunning rural views!
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DINING AREA
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- BEDROOM 4
- BEDROOM 5
- SHOWER ROOM
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be D. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Oiled Fired heating. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.