Chesterfield Road, Eckington, Sheffield, S21 4BD
- CONVERTED FORMER CHAPEL
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- MODERN, HIGH QUALITY FIXTURE & FINISH
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FRONT COURTYARD GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- 2000 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … A FORMER CHAPEL HAVING BEEN EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED AND RENOVATED TO CREATE THIS STUNNING FAMILY HOME, FEATURING APPROXIMATELY 2000 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION, A HIGH QUALITY FIXTURE AND FINISH THROUGHOUT, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND AN OUTSTANDING OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS …. A FORMER CHAPEL HAVING BEEN EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED AND RENOVATED TO CREATE THIS STUNNING FAMILY HOME, FEATURING APPROXIMATELY 2000 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION, A HIGH QUALITY FIXTURE AND FINISH THROUGHOUT, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND AN OUTSTANDING OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN.
A newly fitted composite door opens into a grand entrance hallway, giving access to all the ground floor accommodation having a bespoke timber balustrade staircase rising to the first floor landing with a useful under stairs storage cupboard and a downstairs Cloaks/W.C. which provides storage for shoes and coats. The outstanding open plan kitchen is presented to the front elevation, having almost floor to ceiling double glazed windows providing natural light, with part vaulted ceilings, sky light windows and inset spot lighting. The kitchen is fitted with an array of bespoke wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and a complimentary splash back incorporating a sink unit and an over-hanging breakfast bar area with seating space for four people. There are a range of integrated appliances, including a five ring induction hob, a floating extractor fan, dishwasher, double oven, an American style fridge freezer and a larder style integrated storage cupboard. There is laminate finish to the floor, ample space for a dining table and living area and access to a utility room. The utility room has complimentary units to match the kitchen with a work surface incorporating a sink unit, having plumbing and space for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is laminate finish to the floor, inset spot lighting, a door giving access to the side elevation and also access to the boiler room housing the boiler and pressurised cylinder system. The lounge is located to the rear of the property, a good sized room, featuring a focal point fireplace in inglenook style with an original beam mantelpiece and electric points. There is laminate finish to the floor, inset L.E.D. lighting and a double glazed window. Also, at ground floor level is bedroom four, having an en suite facility, featuring a modern, contemporary three piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. This is a good sized room and is very versatile in use, which could be used as a home office, playroom or snug if desired. At first floor level the landing gives access to a loft storage space, three bedrooms and the house bathroom. Bedroom one is a double room presented to the right elevation of the property and features a walk in dressing area with storage for clothes and shoes, a part vaulted ceiling with inset spot lighting and access to an en suite facility. The en suite features a modern, contemporary three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C. and an oversized step in shower cubicle with a plumbed in shower. There is a Velux window and a heated towel rail. There are two further double bedrooms, both with feature arch windows and Velux windows to the ceiling. There is also a fitted wardrobe in bedroom two. The house bathroom features a modern, contemporary four piece bathroom suite, comprising of a panel bath with central taps, a corner step in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a heated towel rail, part tiling to the walls, vinyl finish to the floor and a Velux window to the ceiling.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
• UTILITY ROOM
• BEDROOM 4
• EN SUITE
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• EN SUITE
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally to the front of the property is a pebble driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the paved courtyard area which has established trees and shrubbery and is wall and trellis enclosed. There is access to both sides of the property and a paved pathway with steps leading up to the front door.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band is to be confirmed. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.