Chappell Road, Hoylandswaine, Sheffield, S36 7JD
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- VIEWS TO REAR
- VILLAGE LOCATION CLOSE TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL MAENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
SET WITNIN THE HEART OF HOYLANDSWAINE IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, EXTENDED, DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH NO UPPER CHAIN HAVING FAR REACHING VIEWS, IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY PURCHASER OR DOWNSIZER.
SET WITNIN THE HEART OF HOYLANDSWAINE IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, EXTENDED, DETACHED BUNGALOW, WITH NO UPPER CHAIN, HAVING FAR REACHING VIEWS, IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY PURCHASER OR DOWNSIZER.
Entered via a double glazed entrance door opening into a large reception hallway giving access to the full accommodation and having a former airing cupboard providing storage. On the right hand side of the hallway is the formal lounge, being a front facing room with two double glazed windows and a focal point fireplace with a gas fire. There are three generous double bedrooms, two of which are located to the rear within the single storey extension to the property and in the middle is a house bathroom featuring a three piece bathroom suite with a step in shower cubicle, low flush W.C. and a wash hand basin. There is a modern, beautifully presented fitted kitchen in cashmere grey with a range of integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. This room opens up into a dining area incorporated within the single story extension and has two double glazed windows and a door opening onto the driveway.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BEDROOM 1
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally to the front of the property is a resin driveway providing ample off street parking for several vehicles and access to the detached garage, having an up and over door, electric and lighting within. Paved pathways give access to the front and side door. To the front of the property is an elevated lawn garden with decorative hedge borders. To the rear of the property is an elevated decking area leading onto a lawn grass garden being fully fence and hedge enclosed with fantastic far reaching views.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be C. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services or appliances have been tested by Mallinson & Co.