Burton Bank Road, Barnsley, S71 2NQ
- SEMI DETACHED
- 3 BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- POPULAR LOCATION
- FURTHER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- IDEAL FOR COUPLE, FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER
- EASY ACCESS TO BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS …. OCCUPYING A HIGHLY REGARDED POSITION WITHIN THIS LOCATION IS THIS THREE BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, IDEAL FOR THE COUPLE, FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS WITH EASY ACCESS TO BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … OCCUPYING A HIGHLY REGARDED POSITION WITHIN THIS LOCATION IS THIS THREE BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, IDEAL FOR THE COUPLE, FAMILY OR DOWNSIZER, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS WITH EASY ACCESS TO BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE.
A double glazed entrance door opens into an entrance hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing, a useful cloaks/storage cupboard and provides access to the lounge. The lounge is a front facing room, having a large double glazed window providing light within. There is a focal point fireplace with a living flame fire, an open archway to the dining area, patio doors give access to the rear garden and access to the kitchen. The kitchen features both wall and base units with a work surface incorporating a sink unit. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a free standing fridge freezer and an electric cooker point. There is a rear facing window, part tiling to the walls and access to the tandem style garage. To the rear of the garage is a utility style area, having wall and base units, space for secondary appliances and a window and door giving access to the rear garden. An internal timber door gives access to the front of the garage which has an up and over door, electric and lighting within and can accommodate a single vehicle. At first floor level the landing gives access to three generous bedrooms and the house bathroom. There is a double bedroom and a single bedroom presented to the front elevation and a double bedroom presented to the rear elevation. The house bathroom is presented to the rear and features a three piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C., panel bath with shower over and a wash hand basin.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
• ENTRANCE HALLWAY
• STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
• LANDING AREA
• BEDROOM 1
• BEDROOM 2
• BEDROOM 3
• HOUSE BATHROOM
• Externally to the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking and access to the garage. There is a lawn grass garden with decorative borders and access to the front door. To the rear of the property is a privately enclosed rear garden, offering a wealth of development potential to possibly extend the property or create further accommodation. There is a paved seating area with a central pathway leading on to a lawn grass garden, having a greenhouse and platform for a garden shed, plus a further garden area towards the bottom of the garden.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BROCHURE DETAILS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be B. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.