Brunswick Street, Morley, Leeds, LS27 9DN
- READY TO BUILD
- PRIME LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE OF MORLEY CENTRE
- FULL DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 4/5 BEDROOM DETACHED
- IDEAL FOR SELF BUILDER OR DEVELOPER
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT HOME
- CONSERVATION AREA
- SYMPATHETIC DESIGN
- 5 MINUTES OF M1 & M62
- LEEDS PLANNING PORTAL REFERENCE 22/03372/FU
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS...... READY TO BUILD!..... AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS PRIME DEVELOPMENT LAND WITH FULL DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION TO ERECT A 4/5 BEDROOM ARCHITECT DESIGNED HOME. THE PROPERTY PROPOSED IS MODERN DESIGN TO THE SITE AND IS SET WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MORLEY CENTRE.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS...... READY TO BUILD!..... AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS PRIME DEVELOPMENT LAND WITH FULL DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION TO ERECT A 4/5 BEDROOM ARCHITECT DESIGNED HOME. THE PROPERTY PROPOSED IS MODERN DESIGN TO THE SITE AND IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MORLEY CENTRE.
Full planning ref for full set is on Leeds Planning portal: 22/03372/FU
The 4/5 bed detached house is set over 2.5 floors and 2686sqft of accommodation including garage, the plans were passed for planning in March 2023 and the pre-commencement conditions are signed off so it is ready to go.
No services in place at this stage however they are all (electric, water, gas, drainage) literally a few metres away serving the adjoining house to the side of the plot.
The proposed site is in Morley conservation area, adjacent to a prominent building Highfield House (the house is designed to be in keeping with Highfield house).
Close to M62 & newly refurbished train station
Walkable into Morley town centre
The proposed 4/5 bed detached home is planned to be a Yorkshire stone bespoke house with solar panels, lawn area on top of garage with direct access from bedroom 3 as well as the garden, off street parking and double garage.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
BEDROOM 1 WITH EN-SUITE
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DRAFT BROCHURE AND NOT APPROVED BY THE SELLER
For further informing on this site please call the office and speak with Ben Mallinson for further details.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
2. MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.