Brettas Park,Barnsley,S71 1XW
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 EN SUITES
- DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- CORNER PLOT WITH LARGE GARDEN
- QUIET CU DE SAC
- OUTSTANDING FAMILY HOME
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … SET WITHIN THE HIGHLY REGARDED BRETTAS PARK DEVELOPMENT ON A LARGE CORNER PLOT IS THIS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME, IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION, OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL WITH A DOUBLE GARAGE AND OFF-STREET PARKING.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … SET WITHIN THE HIGHLY REGARDED BRETTAS PARK DEVELOPMENT ON A LARGE CORNER PLOT IS THIS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME, OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL WITH A DOUBLE GARAGE AND OFF-STREET PARKING.
Entered via a composite door opening into a large reception hallway, having solid oak flooring which continues throughout most of the ground floor. Off the hallway is the snug room which gives access to the integral double garage via an internal door, downstairs W.C., breakfast kitchen, dining room/home office, lounge and a staircase to the first floor landing with a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The breakfast kitchen is presented to the side and rear elevation and needs some updating. Currently features both wall and base units with integrated appliances, an overhanging breakfast bar space and access to the utility room which has plumbing for an automatic washing machine and houses the boiler. The dining room/home office has double doors off the hallway, a bay style window overlooking the garden and is versatile in use. The lounge is dual facing principal reception room, being naturally well lit, having a bay window to the front, central doors to the rear giving access to the garden and a focal point fireplace. At first floor level the landing gives access to four generous bedrooms, two of which have an en suite and the house bathroom. Bedroom one also has a dressing area with mirror finish wardrobes.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- DINING ROOM/HOME OFFICE
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- ENSUITE/DRESSING AREA
- BEDROOM 2
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally located in a quiet cul de sac, set within a large corner plot with ample off street parking for several vehicles and access to a double garage with storage behind. There are paved pathways to the front door whilst to the rear is a fence enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with an elevated decking area.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be E. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.