Ben Bank Road, Silkstone Common, Barnsley, S75 4PB
- 4 / 5 BEDROOM CHARACTER PROPERTY
- SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THEOUGHOUT
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- BATHROOM & 2 EN SUITES
- OVERSIZED DOUBLE GARAGE & LARGE GARDENS
- EASY ACCESS TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** .. A TRULY OUTSTANDING 4 / 5 BEDROOM CHARACTER PROPERTY SITUATED WITHIN A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT IN THE HEART OF SILKSTONE COMMON, BEING BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED THROUGHTOUT WITH NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN.
** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** A TRULY OUTSTANDING 4 / 5 BEDROOM CHARACTER PROPERTY SITUATED WITHIN A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT IN THE HEART OF SILKSTONE COMMON, BEING BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED THROUGHTOUT.
Entered from the front elevation via a central original entrance door opening into a large reception hallway, having a timber balustrade staircase rising to the first floor landing. The hallway gives access to the two main reception rooms located in the original part of the property, one of which is currently being uses as a games/pool room with a focal point open fireplace and a front facing window. The other reception room is currently being used as a beautician room. The hallway continues to the rear of the property where the large open plan kitchen is located on the left hand side, featuring a central island unit with an overhanging breakfast bar with seating for several people. There are a range of high specification appliances including a free standing Rangemaster style oven with canopy extractor above. The rear hallway gives access to a useful under stairs storage cupboard, a built in office area and access to a downstairs W.C. Situated in the far right of the triple storey extension is the formal lounge featuring a range of double glazed windows providing natural light within and French door giving access to the garden. At first floor level there is a large galleried landing area giving access to two bedrooms to the front of the property, house bathroom and W.C. as well as occasional bedroom five which is currently used a laundry room. Beyond this a hallway giving access to the main bedroom which is situated within the extension overlooking the house grounds, having steps descending down with a walk in wardrobe and three piece en suite comprising of a low flush W.C., wash hand basin and a step in shower cubicle. Off the entrance to the main bedroom is a secondary staircase giving access to the third floor, having a beautifully presented bedroom with views over the garden and surrounding area featuring a further en suite.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- RECEPTION ROOM 1
- RECEPTION ROOM 2
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- REAR HALLWAY
- FORMAL LOUNGE
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- OFFICE AREA
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 5
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- STAIRS TO THIRD FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2
- EN SUITE
- Externally to the front of the property is a wrought iron rail gate giving access to the front door and courtyard. To the rear of the property is an extensive garden with several lawn areas on tiered levels. There is a block paved courtyard giving access to a stone built outbuilding which has electric and light within, being versatile in use. Separating the two parts to the plot is a large oversized driveway with a substantial double garage having electrically operated doors, vaulted ceiling for storage and can easily accommodate two large vehicles. Beyond this is an open paddock area offering further development potential (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents) and currently features a timber built summer house.
The property has solar panels to the roof providing an income of approximately £175 per calendar month.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be F. (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
- PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1967 & 1991: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please take them as indicative only, made as a result of a visual inspection of the property and from information supplied by the vendor.
- MEASUREMENTS are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction by taking your own measurements upon viewing.
- No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson and Co so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Tradesperson, Surveyor or Solicitor.
- References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents and has not checked the tenure or the boundaries with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their own Solicitor. Mallinson and Co accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding proof of your identification and proof of funds after receiving your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.