Dearne Hall Lane,Barugh Green,Barnsley,S75 1FX
- DETACHED HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- MODERN, CONTEMPORARY STYLING THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH UP GRADED APPLIANCES
- 2 BATHROOMS & DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- NEW DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … A SIMPLY OUTSTANDING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN, SET ON THE LOCK KEEPERS GATE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN BARUGH GREEN, FEATURING MODERN, CONTEMPORARY STYLING AND A RANGE OF UP GRADES FROM THE BUILDER.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS … A SIMPLY OUTSTANDING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, SET ON THE LOCK KEEPERS GATE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN BARUGH GREEN, FEATURING MODERN, CONTEMPORARY STYLING AND A RANGE OF UP GRADES FROM THE BUILDER.
A composite part glazed entrance door opens into an entrance hallway, having a staircase rising to the first floor landing. There is access to a downstairs W.C. featuring a contemporary style suite with tiling and a frosted double glazed window. There is a useful under stairs storage cupboard, a front facing lounge featuring a wall mounted television point and a bay style window providing natural light within. The kitchen is the true heart of the home, being fully open plan and gives access into the westerly facing garden. The kitchen features up-grades from the developer to include a range of integrated appliances including a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor. It is fitted with high gloss units with contemporary work surfaces, panelling to the walls with inset spot lighting, and speaker system. Also, provides access to a double utility cupboard, having plumbing for an automatic washing machine, this cupboard houses the boiler and could potentially provide space for a tumble dryer. At first floor level the landing gives access to four generous bedrooms, the house bathroom and a double storage cupboard which is currently being transformed into a secondary wardrobe space. Bedroom one is presented to the front elevation featuring a modern, contemporary en suite with step in shower cubicle and an alcove for wardrobe furniture. The house bathroom features a contemporary three piece suite comprising of a low flush W.C., a wash hand basin and a panel bath.
If you would like to arrange to view, or have your property appraised please give us a call on 01226 414 150
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- LANDING AREA
- BEDROOM 1
- EN SUITE
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- BEDROOM 4
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- Externally approached from Dearne Hall Lane. There is a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to the detached garage, having electric and lighting within, an up and over door and a vaulted ceiling for storage. There is a landscaped front garden with L.E.D. lighting and a pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property is a landscaped rear garden comprising of a large paved seating area with central sleeper steps leading onto a lawn grass area and an outside pergola designed as an outside kitchen and bar area.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DRAFT BROCHURE DETAILS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL BY THE SELLER.
COUNCIL TAX BANDING;
We understand the council tax band to be . (SOURCE: GOV.CO.UK)
Mains water. Mains gas. Mains electric. Mains drainage.
We at Mallinson & Co are confidently adhering to the government guidelines in connection to the covid-19 pandemic, should you wish to see a copy of our procedure please ask a member of the team.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.
2. Details: We endeavour to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.
3. No services, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings have been tested by Mallinson & Co and so we cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
4. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. Mallinson & Co has not had sight of the title documents or checked the tenure with the Land registry. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.